As the UK ramps up its efforts to defeat coronavirus, many shops have had to close their bricks and mortar stores. As a result, many businesses will see their online sales increase or they’ll have to quickly adapt and establish an eCommerce store in order to keep selling. This means that online based retailers will quickly need new eCommerce packaging to ensure their products arrive safely on their customers’ doorsteps.
The Brockpac team are taking every precaution to ensure we can continue to supply businesses with top quality, competitively priced eCommerce packaging so you can keep your shop thriving throughout this difficult time. And to help make things a little easier, we’re offering you 10% off your packaging order!*
Why choose personalised eCommerce packaging?
Whether you’re looking for lightweight boxes to lower your mailing costs, fully recyclable, eco-friendly mailing bags, or easy to assemble packaging to reduce the time spent fiddling with assembly, here are just a few reasons why Brockpac is a leading choice for all your personalised eCommerce packaging needs.
- Give yours online customers a shopping experience they’ll remember
- Enjoy free, customer-led advertising as eye-catching packaging encourages people to share online
- Build your brand identity so your loyal customers can easily recognise you
- Surprise your customers with a positive message to help them through this tough time
- Personalised eCommerce packaging costs less than you may think
- The Brockpac team make the whole process quick and easy
Free, no obligation quotations
Brockpac is a leading name in the personalised eCommerce packaging industry. So, if you’re looking for top quality and competitively priced packaging for your online store, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to arrange your free, no obligation quotation.
Simply call us on 01202 007126 or complete and submit our online contact form and a member of our friendly team will be in touch soon to discuss your needs.
*10% discount applies to new orders only and is valid until 10th April 2020.